Welcome to the Office of the Chief Procurement Officer. There may be opportunities for your business to tender for the provision of goods or services at:
- National level
- Or with State Owned Enterprises
Where to find out about tenders
There are various ways you can use this website to help your business. We provide all published information on:
- Awarded tenders and most importantly who were the successful bidders
- Open tenders you may want to tender for.
- Requests for proposals (RFPs) where there has been an open request for proposals from business.
- Requests for information (RFI) when there is a need to send information in a certain format. This is often a precursor to deciding who to invite to tender.
- Future tenders where you can review future tenders.
The tendering process
Once you have the contract you want to bid for in your sights, consult the E-Tenders portal.
Once the tender is finalised, it will be published.